Whatever.
I still hope for the one you will think of whenever you are trapped. I know its almost impossible. I shall work hard to achieve that. Because i love you as my friend, and truly, i treasure our friendship. Take care.
Leap years = Sopon's birthday! Happy BELATED birthday my dear OBS campmate! ;D
Bet you miss camping with me! [:
My dad decided to get a new computer for my sister. SHAME ON HER. That fugging bitch. She even dare to request ~ like gosh. I can foresee the future with her having the new computer.
Mother: "Mei ah, go study lah, stop playing your computer."
Sister: "Shut up la, i've done my work in school"
Mother: "go do some revision lah!"
Sister :"there are no mothers like you, forcing children to do work."
That conversation, will be a routine in the future. Screw you bitch.
Dance has become the first priority in my list now. With the competition round the corner, i will have to pull up my socks. Yesterday dancing for 4 hours straight, not forgetting running 5 rounds around the school (not saying 5 rounds are lot), caused me to be so damn lethargic. And this happened almost every session. One word - ENDURE!
Im beginning to fall in love with Mdm Prema. (=
& its a good thing.
Im tired, damn tired. Gimme a break, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment